So many games, so little time.
– Wander and the Colossus (Shadow and the Colossus)
– Biohazard 4 (Resident Evil 4) PS2 version
– Dragon Quest VIII US version
– Shadow Hearts From The New World US version
– Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
– Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
– Shinobido Imashime
– Soul Calibur III
… and they made some disgusting noise in such a quiet moment (while I was listening to Yamaoka-san’s Silent Hill series music). Fuck them, I wish they all got tickets or being caught tonight.
… almost no time for games.
Watched the video on the new entry on DOA series (I bought almost all of the released versions, except SEGA Saturn), there is still no improvement on the jiggling, still only vertical (relative to the body) motion, no sideways, nor on the extra dimension. I am disappointed. Rumble Roses can do it (on PS2), but they don’t (on X360), heh !
What the hell ! Is this laziness or what ? You tell me.